Ashley Greene: Crack Pipe Found During 2013 Condo Fire?

Some of the links in this post are affiliate links, which means if you click on the link and purchase an item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.

14th Annual Young Hollywood Awards Presented by Bing - Arrivals

Ashley Greene endured a fire at her condo back in March 2013, but in a recent deposition obtained by TMZ, Greene’s building manager says there was a crack pipe at the apartment. The fire was deemed accidental due to a candle, but a whole new spin has been on the fire has been released. This new ‘information’ was released in a deposition after a  few condo tenants suffered damage during the fire that sent Greene, her brother, and another male fleeing the building after a fire broke out. One of Greene’s dogs were killed in the fire.

The manager of the building Adrian Mayorga is also suing Greene for permanent respiratory damage after the fire and claims that one of the men who cleared the apartment said he found a glass crack pipe in the unit after the fire. Mayorga says Greene and the others were “disoriented … they looked like they were drunk or under the influence of something” when they fled the condo. Then he added in the deposition, “The only people I saw getting treated was Ashley Greene, her brother Joe Green, and her — the current boyfriend, Ryan Phillippe.”

Now Phillippe has allegedly submitted a sworn declaration to Greene’s lawyer this week saying he was not there the night of the fire nor has he ever been in the building.

A source close to Greene spoke with Us, and denied the pipe story. “There was no crack pipe found in Ashley’s apartment. It’s all hearsay from unnamed sources — Mayorga’s claiming he heard from a friend of an unidentified worker who may have entered the apartment. Additionally, Phillippe went on the record saying he wasn’t there.”

Photo from PR Photos



Privacy Policy