Some of the links in this post are affiliate links, which means if you click on the link and purchase an item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Jessica Alba attended the “Mechanic: Resurrection” Los Angeles Premiere wearing a very romantic hair style! Half up and half down with soft waves at the ends. We need some extensions STAT! Check out how hair stylist and Honest Beauty Brand Ambassador created Jessica’s hair.
1. To create Jessica’s romantic do, prep hair with the Beyond Hydrated Moisture Milk Leave-in Conditioner from mid-shaft to ends followed by the Honestly Protected Heat Defense Spray and Honestly Uplifted Volumizing Spray all over.
2. Start at the nape of your hair, make clean sections and blow dry upwards to create volume using a medium size round brush.
3. Using a 1.25″ curling iron, take medium size sections starting in the back and curl by wrapping downwards, alternating directions. Make sure to start two inches away from the root & leave out the ends.
4. Next, brush through curls & tease your hair at the crown, taking the sections backwards. Lightly comb through so you don’t see the tease & make the shape by pulling side sections to the middle & secure with bobby pins.
5. After, take a small piece of hair from the right side & pull it over to cover any visible pins. Loosen some pieces in the front to complete the look.
And that’s easy.
Photo from PR Photos