Some of the links in this post are affiliate links, which means if you click on the link and purchase an item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Actress Halston Sage brought her sexy, perfectly wavy hair to the Warner Bros. Pictures & InStyle’s 18th Annual Golden Globes Party. Hairstylist/Honest Beauty Haircare Brand Ambassador, Jennifer Yepez created the gorg style. Get the deets below!
- To recreate Halston’s soft, middle-parted waves, start by spraying Honest Beauty Honestly Protected Heat Defense Spray all over tresses, followed by Honest Beauty Moisture Milk Leave-in Conditioner to the ends.
- Conclude the pre-blowout preparation by working the Honest Beauty Honestly Uplifted Volumizing Spray into roots.
- Starting at the back, part hair into manageable sections, and blow dry using a medium round brush to create volume.
- Starting at the back of the head again, separate hair into 1-inch sections and curl hair downward using a use a 1-inch curling iron; wrap hair from the root, leaving the ends out.
- All strands should be curled downward aside from the front pieces that frame your face, curling those away.
- After, brush out hair to loosen curls. Finish by adding a few drops of Honest Beauty Honestly Polished Dry Condition + Shine Serum to the ends followed by a flexible hold hair spray to complete this elegant look.
HONEST BEAUTY PRODUCTS:
Honestly Protected Heat Defense Spray ($24)
Honestly Uplifted Volumizing Spray ($24)
Honestly Polished Dry Condition + Shine Serum ($20)
Moisture Milk Leave-in Conditioner ($20)
RETAILERS: HonestBeauty.com, Ulta & Ulta.com