Jessica Alba has finally dropped her Honest Beauty Haircare line (available at Ulta.com, HonestBeauty.com and in Ulta stores. Honest Beauty Haircare is designed to provide effortless and essential salon quality products to help keep your hair healthy and happy. The line will run you between $18 -$30.
We were waiting for the haircare line to debut after a few hints from the lifestyle maven. The line will include clean and conscious haircare and styling products with botanicals like coconut juice, white tea and algae, but made with advanced formulations that are made without questionable ingredients. You had us at coconut! Honest Beauty’s range features rich formulas that hydrate, restore and style your hair, leaving strands strong and lustrous and helping women achieve their best hair day, every day.
Honest Beauty Beyond Hydrated Shampoo ($20)
· Designed to leave locks honestly hydrated, this shampoo, which is made without sulfates, washes away dirt, oil and buildup while providing hair with essential nutrients for healthier-looking hair.
Honest Beauty Beyond Hydrated Conditioner ($20)
· Designed to hydrate and replenish your precious locks, this silky, luxurious formula features essential nutrients that work together to soften and add shine without adding weight.
Honest Beauty Beyond Hydrated Moisture Milk Leave-in Conditioner ($20)
· A lightweight, milky spray that helps to detangle and condition for luscious-looking locks. This leave-in-conditioner was created to help hair look softer, shinier and more hydrated.
Truly Restored – Formulated for dry, damaged hair
Honest Beauty Truly Restored Shampoo ($22)
· A rich shampoo that utilizes a blend of ingredients designed to help mimic the composition of hair keratin, working to revive and restore locks while you cleanse. This formula, which is made without sulfates, encourages clean and nourished tresses. Formulated for dry, damaged hair.
Honest Beauty Truly Restored Conditioner ($22)
· This advanced conditioner utilizes a blend of ingredients designed to help mimic the composition of hair keratin, which works to help nourish and detangle unruly, damaged locks – leaving you with smoother, stronger and more manageable strands.
Honest Beauty Truly Restored Leave-in Conditioner ($24)
· A genius multitasking cream that gives damaged hair the VIP treatment. This leave-in conditioner works to detangle and provide nourishment to help leave tresses stronger, revived and restored.
Honest Beauty Truly Restored Recovery Masque ($30)
· A rich, buttery rescue cream designed to give dry, damaged locks a little extra TLC. This deep treatment masque works to help tresses look and feel softer, stronger, and smoother
Honest Beauty Honestly Effortless Sea Salt Spray ($18)
· Get weightless, tousled beach-inspired waves in a splash with this buildable texture spray that adds body and grip without leaving your hair feeling sticky or crunchy.
Honest Beauty Honestly Polished Dry Condition + Shine Serum ($20)
· An innovative weightless dry conditioner created to add smoothness and shine, reviving the look of your locks in between shampoos (sans grease or heaviness).
Honest Beauty Honestly Protected Heat Defense Spray ($24)
· Like a personal bodyguard for your locks, this spray helps shield hair against damaging heat from styling tools. Designed to provide thermal protection to reduce potential hair damage, this unique formula is enriched with an efficacious blend so you can blow out, curl, wave and smooth your hair as desired. Formulated for all hair types.
Honest Beauty Honestly Uplifted Volumizing Spray ($24)
· An effortless spray that works to visibly lift hair at the root, help add fullness and prevent styles from falling flat. Formulated for fine, limp hair, this non-sticky formula is lightweight and works from root to ends to give you touchable, flexible hold and manageability that won’t let you down.
Photos from Honest