Sephora wants to make your shopping experience even better. Sephora recntly launched their new Beauty Board, an exciting new social shopping platform to engage clients through beauty images and allow them to post, share, browse and shop SEPHORA’s photo gallery directly on Sephora.com, the mobile site, iPhone and Android apps. Look for the Beauty Board on the top right corner of the page under Inspire me.
So if are looking to be inspired or inspire you head on over to the Beauty Board and check out other people’s photos and see what they used to achieve their looks or you can upload your own photos and tell other how you achieved your look and everything is shoppable as long as you purchased on Sephora.
“Our beauty lovers are gathering and sharing beauty tips across a variety of social properties like Instagram and Pinterest, as well as our blog and beauty community site,” said Julie Bornstein, EVP, Chief Marketing and Digital Officer at SEPHORA. “So we took what we admire as social users to the next level by developing and integrating our newest social site, Beauty Board, into our Sephora.com experience. Sephora shoppers can now share looks or hauls, and tag all of the products they used to make shopping easy for the entire beauty community. Best of all we designed Beauty Board to seamlessly connect with our clients’ other social platforms, providing an informative and social shopping experience for all.”
- Filters based on interest – Need a great smoky eye look? Want to see other people’s skincare routines? The Beauty Board allows members to search across the site for inspiration from other users in a variety of ways, from newest and most popular, to unique categories like hauls and skincare, plus keyword and hashtag search.
- “Tag-able Beauty” – Beauty Board users can tag all the products they used in their posts, so other beauty addicts can get the same look and shop for any of the tagged products on sephora.com.
- The ability to “Love” photos to be saved for later– Love a look, but don’t have an occasion for it just yet? No problem – save it for later by “Loving” it.
- Infinite inspiration – Browse an endless amount of photos from multiple beauty evangelists including Sephora Users, Stores, Beauty Pro Team, HQ staff, and Brands.
- Share across your networks – Any upload can be exported to the consumer’s social channels on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and Google Plus.