Shain Gandee: Death Most Likely Caused By Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

Some of the links in this post are affiliate links, which means if you click on the link and purchase an item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.

Shain

Buckwild stat Shain Gandee most likely died from Carbon monoxide poisoning, Kanawha County Commissioner Kent Carper of West Virginia told PEOPLE on Tuesday. “Carbon monoxide poisoning is the likely probable cause of death, pending official results from the state of West Virginia medical examiner’s office. State law requires an autopsy.”

Authorities believe that Gandee’s truck got stuck in mud, it was late and getting cold so Gandee and his two guests left the car on to keep warm but most likely kept the windows closed, but tragically Gandee did not know his tail pipe was clogged with mudd redirecting the fumes into the car.

Photo from MTV

 

Privacy Policy