Some of the links in this post are affiliate links, which means if you click on the link and purchase an item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Steven Tyler had a nasty fall this week, where he fell while taking a shower and his Rep says it was due to food poisoning! Steven is currently in Paraguay for aÂ performance, but had to cancel after heading to the hospital! Hope he is doing better!
Steven Tyler suffered facial injuries in a fall at a hotel Tuesday while on tour in Paraguay, which his manager has attributed to food poisoning.
“Steven Tyler suffered minor injuries as a result of food poisoning,” Eric Sherman tells PEOPLE in a statement. “He was taken to the hospital where he was treated and released.”
The Aerosmith frontman and American Idol judge, 63, suffered cuts to his face and lost two teeth after falling in his hotel bathroom, according to a Reuters report, which cites a local newspaper.
Tyler reportedly received stitches and had emergency dental work done. An Aerosmith show scheduled for Tuesday night in Paraguay was rescheduled for Wednesday.
“Steven would like to sincerely apologize to his fans in Paraguay for the inconvenience and hopes to see them all [Wednesday] night,” Sherman says.
A bellboy at Tyler’s hotel told a local radio station that Tyler slipped when he was taking a shower and “had a nasty fall.”
Photo from FOX