Wowza, Jessica Alba gave us the feels with her electric blue smokey eye courtesy of Honest Beauty, of course at the 2016 Billboard Music Awards. And we have the deets below!
- To recreate Jessica Alba’s Billboard Music Award red carpet look at home, start by priming the face withthe Honest Beauty Everything Primer.
- Then, apply the complementing shades of the Everything Cream Foundation in
Almond, Camel, Sand and Java to achieve flawless skin and a subtle contour.
- Follow with Luminizing Powders in Dusk Reflection at the hairline and cheeks and in Dawn Reflection all over for an even glow.
- To pull off Jessica’s bold, smoky cat eye, use the teal & navy shades in the Eyeshadow Trio in Ocean Blue and True Velvet Eyeliner in Truly Sapphire to define and polish off this sultry look.
- Apply the Brow Filler in Rich Brunette to create bold brows
- And for the final touch, glide on the Truly Kissable Lip Crayon in Honey Kiss and a dab of Lip Gloss in Kind Kiss for the perfect nude pout.
Every thing was of course Honest Beauty Products, all listed below:
Eyeshadow Trio in Truly Vibrant Ocean Blue $25
True Velvet Eyeliner in Truly Sapphire
Brow Filler in Rich Brunette $15
Everything Primer Luminous Base $27
Everything Cream Foundation in Almond $30
Everything Cream Foundation in Camel $30
Everything Cream Foundation in Java $30
Everything Cream Foundation in Sand $30
Luminizing Powder in Dusk Reflection $25
Luminizing Powder in Dawn Reflection $25
Truly Kissable Lip Crayon in Honey Kiss $18
Lip Gloss in Kind Kiss $18
Available at: HonestBeauty.com, Ulta & Ulta.com
Photo from PR Photos