Some of the links in this post are affiliate links, which means if you click on the link and purchase an item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Wowza, Jessica Alba gave us the feels with her electric blue smokey eye courtesy of Honest Beauty, of course at the 2016 Billboard Music Awards. And we have the deets below!
- To recreate Jessica Alba’s Billboard Music Award red carpet look at home, start by priming the face withthe Honest Beauty Everything Primer.
- Then, apply the complementing shades of the Everything Cream Foundation in
Almond, Camel, Sand and Java to achieve flawless skin and a subtle contour.
- Follow with Luminizing Powders in Dusk Reflection at the hairline and cheeks and in Dawn Reflection all over for an even glow.
- To pull off Jessica’s bold, smoky cat eye, use the teal & navy shades in the Eyeshadow Trio in Ocean Blue and True Velvet Eyeliner in Truly Sapphire to define and polish off this sultry look.
- Apply the Brow Filler in Rich Brunette to create bold brows
- And for the final touch, glide on the Truly Kissable Lip Crayon in Honey Kiss and a dab of Lip Gloss in Kind Kiss for the perfect nude pout.
Every thing was of course Honest Beauty Products, all listed below:
Eyeshadow Trio in Truly Vibrant Ocean Blue $25
True Velvet Eyeliner in Truly Sapphire
Brow Filler in Rich Brunette $15
Everything Primer Luminous Base $27
Everything Cream Foundation in Almond $30
Everything Cream Foundation in Camel $30
Everything Cream Foundation in Java $30
Everything Cream Foundation in Sand $30
Luminizing Powder in Dusk Reflection $25
Luminizing Powder in Dawn Reflection $25
Truly Kissable Lip Crayon in Honey Kiss $18
Lip Gloss in Kind Kiss $18
Available at: HonestBeauty.com, Ulta & Ulta.com
Photo from PR Photos