Trent Harmon won American Idol last night much to the surprise of a lot of people—including the shocked judges! But despite La’Porsha Renae’s loss she still landed a recording contract. And Trent is ready to ‘Work, work, work’ he told Access Hollywood, “I am fully aware and I acknowledged the fact that all that happened tonight was it placed me at the bottom of the next level up, and I’m going to keep that mindset until – until. So I’m super, super appreciative, but at the same time, I’m ready to go to work.”
A few special moments:
1. Paula, Simon and Randy return
2. Jennifer shook the ground with her booty, debuted ‘Ain’t your mama’
3. Carrie Underwood, Jennifer Hudson and Fantasia return, plus a ton of old performaers and winners
4. Dunkleman returns and jokes—“Well, well, well Seacrest. Looks like after tonight, you’re going to be out of a job. And trust me, nobody knows the pain of life without Idol more than me. But don’t worry buddy, being unemployed? It’s not that bad.”
5. And the President urges people to VOTE!
Photo from Fox