Ashley Greene: Fire Breaks Out At Her West Hollywood Condo, Dog Died in Fire

Some of the links in this post are affiliate links, which means if you click on the link and purchase an item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.

14th Annual Young Hollywood Awards Presented by Bing - Arrivals

A fire broke out at the West Hollywood condo of actress Ashley Greene. The fire may have started on the sofa. It is unclear if Ashley was home at the time of the fire, but her brother and assistant were seen going in and out. Ashley has two dogs and one had to be rescued, the condition of the other is unknown. Three people were treated for minor injuries.

“Twilight” star Ashley Greene’s home has been burnt to a crisp … after a fire ripped through her West Hollywood condo, TMZ has learned … but luckily, one of her dogs was saved. We know Ashley has 2 dogs, and we don’t know the status of the second.

At least 10 fire trucks swarmed to the 7-story building moments ago to extinguish the blaze. The full extent of the damage is unclear.

We don’t know if Ashley was home at the time, but we’re assuming not because her dog was there alone. One fireman told TMZ … the fire started on a sofa.

Three people were treated for minor injuries.

Residents in the building who live near Ashley tell TMZ … Ashley’s brother and assistant had been going in and out of the condo all morning. One resident says she heard glass exploding in Ashley’s condo. The woman says Ashley’s chihuahua was inside the unit. She does not know anything about a second dog. As we reported, one dog was definitely saved.

Update: One of Ashley’s dogs did die. 11:50 AM PT  A firefighter and a neighbor on scene just told TMZ … one of the dogs died at the scene … under the bed.  We have been told a second dog was taken by Animal Control … to be checked out. And, we’re told several other residents tried to fight the blaze with fire extinguishers.  They were covered in soot.

12:16 PM PT  A firefighter tells us … Ashley, her boyfriend and her brother were out late last night and were sleeping when the fire broke out on the living room sofa.  They ran out of the apartment, and then realized the dogs were still there.  The 2 men tried to get back in to rescue them but couldn’t.  We’re told Ashley wanted to keep the dog that died, so firefighters wrapped it in a sheet and gave it either to Ashley or one of the 2 guys.

So sad!


Photo from PR Photos

Privacy Policy