Some of the links in this post are affiliate links, which means if you click on the link and purchase an item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Have you seen the sexiness that is exuded by Shakira and Rihanna in their new music video, “Can’t Remember to Forget You”…yea it’s pretty hot! And now you to can look like Shakira…well her sexy Veronica Lake inspired hair via celebrity hairstylist Kim Kimble for Pantene. Want to nab her hair…check out the step by step how to below.
1. Wash and condition hair with the Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal Shampoo and Conditioner to lock in moisture for smooth hair all day long.
2. Apply the Pantene Pro-V Stylers Heat Protection Spray evenly to damp hair and comb through from root to tip.
3. Section hair and blow dry with a round brush until hair is fully dry. I recommend using a nozzle on your blow dryer to properly distribute the heat without burning hair.
4. Next, use a ¼ inch curling iron to curl small sections of the hair until your full head of hair is curled. When curling hair, hold the tool horizontally so that the ends of the hair are curled under. Make sure to leave each curl untouched, and let them cool completely.
5. Once all of your curls are cool, brush through with a round brush.
6. Create a deep side part, and with a 2-3 inch section of hair, sculpt “C” shaped waves down each side of hair. Use flat clips or “duckbill” clips to keep these waves in place. Clip hair every few inches depending on how large you want the waves.
7. Then spritz with the Pantene Pro-V Stylers Flexible Hold Hairspray and let hair set. This is a perfect time to do your makeup!
8. After the hair has had a chance to set for about fifteen minutes, remove the clips and mist with the Pantene Advanced+ Keratin Repair KeraGloss Oil Mist for extra shine.
Join Pantene online for more beauty tips and looks!
o Facebook: www.facebook.com/PanteneNA
o Twitter: www.twitter.com/Pantene
o Instagram: www.instagram.com/PanteneHair
o YouTube: www.youtube.com/Pantene
o Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/PanteneUS
Kim Kimble’s Twitter @KimbleHairCare