Eww, Christina Milian Found Gum in Her Food!!

Some of the links in this post are affiliate links, which means if you click on the link and purchase an item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.

OMG, Christina Milian found teh most disgusting thing in her food last week while eating out at a mexican restaurant…GUM! Gross! Christina then ran to the bathroom and threw up!

Christina Milian got a little something extra at an L.A. restaurant last week … after she took a bite of her Kobe beef salad … and allegedly got a mouthful of ABC gum.

Sources close to Christina tell TMZ … she was out to dinner at Mexicali restaurant in Studio City … and halfway through her salad, she felt a weird, chewy substance in her mouth.

Christina spit it out, and looked in horror as she eyed a giant wad of chewed gum. She then made a beeline for the bathroom and threw up.

We’re told the restaurant comped her meal. But Christina is still freaked out about what happened, and filed a complaint with the L.A. Department of Health.

TMZ spoke with a rep for the Dept., who confirmed a complaint was indeed filed.

Christina tells TMZ, she’s lookin’ for a lawyer, but says, “The most important thing to me is to make sure my health is okay. Ever since the incident I have not eaten out.”

A rep for Mexicali restaurant had no comment.

Photo from PR Photos

Privacy Policy