Fifth Harmony…these ladies are workin’ Dinah-Jane Hansen, Ally Brooke, Normani Hamilton, Camila Cabello, Lauren Jauregui were all made up by Celebrity Makeup Artist, Clarissa Luna for e.l.f. Cosmetics. “The theme for tonight’s fashion was monochromatic black and white. I wanted to create a cohesive beauty look that would highlight the ethereal ladies in white and the edgy girls in black. We were able to amp-up the makeup with radiant skin, a hint of luminosity, and bold, defined lips on each of the girls.”
“Fifth Harmony loves to play with makeup and e.l.f. Cosmetics was the perfect brand to let us play with a full range of products and create chic beauty looks inspired by tonight’s fashion. We knew for the ladies wearing white we wanted to keep the makeup look soft and ethereal, while the girls in black had a bit more edge with striking eyes and bold features.”
- For starters, we used the Studio Mineral Infused Primer on each of the girls to create a smooth, poreless canvas perfect to seal any foundation in place.
- Then I used the e.l.f. Studio BB Cream SPF 20 on some of the girls and Studio Flawless Finish Foundation on the others for radiant, beautiful skin with a semi-matte finish.
- We finished the face with the Studio Contour Palette to contour the cheeks and used the lightest powder as a highlighter above the brow bone and highest points of the cheek.
- The Studio High Definition Powder set all the girls’ faces to be red-carpet, camera ready.
- The e.l.f. Studio HD Lifting Concealer was my go-to for this red carpet look under the eyes for a quick HD lift and around the lips to create a perfect edge for color and illusion of a fuller pout.
- Each girl went for a different e.l.f. lip product – Lauren with the Studio Moisturizing Lipstick in Black Berry, Normani wore Essential EX-tra Lip Gloss in Scott, and Camila went for the perfect pink pout with e.l.f. Studio Gotta Glow Lip Tint.
- To highlight the girls’ striking eyes, we used a combination of e.l.f. Essential Smudge Pot Cream Eyeshadows, which I love because they’re easy to build and glide on for a silky finish. We finished off the look with the Studio Intense Ink Eyeliner following the shape of the upper eyelid and the
- Studio 3-in-1 Mascara to lengthen, add volume, and create high-drama perfect for the red carpet.
There are a ton of products but remeber there are five ladies.
Products used: e.l.f. Studio Mineral Infused Face Primer ($6), e.l.f. Studio BB Cream SPF 20 ($6), e.l.f. Studio Contour Palette ($6), e.l.f. Studio Flawless Foundation ($6), e.l.f. Essential Smudge Pot Cream Eyeshadow ($3), e.l.f. Studio Intense Ink Eyeliner ($3) e.l.f. Studio 3-in-1 Mascara ($3), e.l.f. Studio Moisturizing Lipstick ($3), e.l.f. Essential EX-tra Lip Gloss ($2), e.l.f. Studio Gotta Glow Lip Tint ($3), e.l.f. Studio HD Lifting Concealer ($3), e.l.f. Studio High Definition Powder ($6), e.l.f. Studio Prism Eyeshadow Palette ($10), e.l.f. Studio Bronzer Palette ($6)
Photo from PR Photos