Some of the links in this post are affiliate links, which means if you click on the link and purchase an item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Gwyneth Paltrow plans to take a break from acting now that goop is doing extra well. The actress told Matt Lauer on the Today Show that she is taking her lifestyle website very seriously since she’s gotten a ton of investment money that’s not hers. “We took some investment last year, so as soon as we had other people’s money, I realized I really better focus on this completely. I’ll return to acting probably, but probably not right now.”
Gwyneth just launched a new product collaboration with goop and Juice Beauty, called, goop by Juice Beauty.
“Even if you’re wearing makeup, you want a healthy glow that always shines through,” says Paltrow said on the launch of the line with organic skincare leader Juice Beauty.
Checkout a few of the products below!
- ENRICHING FACE OIL – Pure blend of nourishing, organic oils leaves skin supple, soft, and glowing
- EXFOLIATING INSTANT FACIAL – Alpha and beta hydroxy acids (glycolic, malic, tartaric, citric, lactic and salicylic) gently remove dead skin cells, revealing a radiant, smooth complexion; plant-based cellulose beads mechanically exfoliate while releasing vitamin B5 to soothe skin
- LUMINOUS MELTING CLEANSER – Solid, essential-oil-infused cleanser that melts into skin on contact, effortlessly dissolving makeup as it cleanses away dirt and oil
- REVITALIZING DAY MOISTURIZER – Lightweight daily cream that smooths fine lines and wrinkles and targets dark spots for a brighter, more even skin tone
- REPLENISHING NIGHT CREAM – Intensely hydrating overnight treatment that visibly improves skin texture, luminosity, and elasticity
- PERFECTING EYE CREAM – Hydrates and soothes the delicate eye area and visibly diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
Goop by Juice Beauty launches on March 1st on goop.com/goopskincare and in select retailers nationwide including CosBar, Forty Five Ten, Gee Beauty, Madison Hall, Selects Apothecary, Shen, Space 519, Turpan, Veer & Wander, and White’s Mercantile.
Photo from NBC