Some of the links in this post are affiliate links, which means if you click on the link and purchase an item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Get your extensions ready stat!!! Its getting to be that summery time where you barely want you hair to touch your skin…yuck its too hot, but its the right temperature for a braid. Check out this cool tutorial for the ultimate messy braid courtesy of Celebrity Hairstylist and Fudge Urban Brand Ambassador Lou Teasdale, aka the stylist for One Direction. She shares her technique for creating the perfect plait with a little Salt Spray and Powder Styler.
Have an awesome braid to show off…hashtage #FudgeUrbanHairSchool and keep an eye out for more Lou Teasdale “Hair School” tutorials from Fudge Urban for a summer of fresh, funky hair.
- Spray Fudge Urban Sea Salt right through ends
- Rough dry and finger comb
- Loosely curl your hair using a curling wand throughout
- Backcomb the crown for height
- Create a section around the back of your head on the braid side and backcomb the roots to attach the clips to
- Attach the clip-in hair piece and shake Fudge Urban Powder Styler into the ends of the hair.
- Find three loose sections and create your braid, then pull apart with fingers to mess up