Heather Locklear has been taken to the hospitalized after her sister made a frantic 911 call! She may have mixed prescription drugs and alcohol. This is notÂ theÂ first time 911 has been called to Heather’s house.
Heather Locklear was taken to the hospital by ambulance Thursday afternoon after taking a dangerous mix of prescription drugs and alcohol … law enforcement sources tell TMZ.
We’ve learned … Locklear’s sister called 911 at 2:05 PM PT fearing Heather was in danger.
The fire department, along with the Ventura County Sheriff’s Department responded. Paramedics examined Heather and determined she needed to be hospitalized.
This is not the first time Locklear has had a medical emergency where 911 responded. In 2008, her doctor was concerned she may have overdosed on prescription meds. He called 911 and the operator described the situation as a “suicide attempt.” It turned out to be a false alarm.
Locklear recently called off her engagement to Jack Wagner.
Heather was at the Lakers game Tuesday night … hanging with a friend, who was playfully trying to take away her beverage. It’s unclear if the drink contained alcohol.
Photo from PR Photos