Some of the links in this post are affiliate links, which means if you click on the link and purchase an item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Beyonce was a clear winner at the Grammy Awards…she opened the show and got the crowd going right from the jump with her ultra sexy song ‘Drunk In Love” with her partner in life, Jay Z. Beyonce’s stylist for the night Kim Kimble gives a step-by-step on her wet to dry wavy bob.
1. For a show-stopping wet, sexy look inspired by the 1920’s, start with clean, wet hair.
2. Next, work the Pantene Pro-V Curly No Crunch Curls Whip into hair from root to tip to define frizz-free curls. Then brush through with a paddle brush to create soft, piece-y waves, and scrunch hair to help keep its definition.
3. Spritz the Pantene Advanced+ Keratin Repair KeraGloss Oil Mist to add brilliant shine.
4. To go from sexy to modern ‘20s chic, dry hair with a diffuser. Point the diffuser toward your crown to keep hair smooth at the root and use underneath at the ends of hair to achieve volume.
5. Continue to scrunch hair until dry for added body. Use a 1/2 inch flat iron and wrap small pieces of hair around it to create additional soft waves, similar to a curling wand, to create a few additional waves.
6. Tame flyaways at the roots of hair by using the Pantene Pro-V Stylers Shaping Hairspray. It’s important this style looks messy and flawless, so a small amount of product at the crown is all you need.
7. Finish off the look with the Pantene Advanced+ Keratin Repair KeraGloss Oil Mist for shiny, effortless waves.
Photo from P&G/Getty