Some of the links in this post are affiliate links, which means if you click on the link and purchase an item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Camila’s Teams With L’Oreal
Camila Cabello may already be a spokesperson for L’Oreal’s Elvive Haircare “Comeback” campaign, but the singer will now have her very own collection, an homage to her hometown of Havana. “I am extremely proud and excited about the Havana collection,” says Camila Cabello. “I wanted to create products that not only I would personally wear, but that would work well across various skin tones. For me, looking and feeling my best helps fuel my confidence and I hope to inspire other people to feel the same.”
Camila’s L’Oreal Collection
L’Oreal and Camila jointly designed the 14-piece collection which includes natural-looking, universally-appealing shades and vibrant packaging, a tribute to the natural beauty she grew up surrounded by in her beloved home city of Havana. The Havana collection will debut on July 15 at Ulta and in stores nationwide in August. But its a limited edition collection, so if you see it then snatch it up. Prices range from $9.99 to $14.99.
The Havana makeup collection is inspired by Camila’s tenacious spirit and innate optimism. It embodies her everyday approach to makeup – effortless and glowing – with a playful mix of wearable colors suitable for all skin tones. The collection includes:
- The Havana Sun-Lit Bronzer: A liquid bronzer available in two shades for dewy, bronzed skin
- Havana Gotta Give Brow: A liquid brow product available in three shades for natural-looking brows
- Havana Flash Liner: A black felt-tip marker-like eyeliner for easy and precise application
- Havana Lip Dew: Lip glosses in four juicy hues
- Havana Eye Shadow: Creamy eye shadows available in four shades for a natural or sultry look.
Photo from Loreal