OMG, A Fire Broke Out at Alex Pettyfer’s Home!!

Some of the links in this post are affiliate links, which means if you click on the link and purchase an item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.

Alex Pettyfer may be going through a heart break right now with Dianna Agron, but a electrical fire at his house…what a tragedy. But he still made it to the premiere of his new movie, Beastly with Vanessa Hudgens.

An electrical fire broke out Thursday at the Los Angeles house actor Alex Pettyfer is staying at, has learned, causing him to arrive late to the premiere of his new film, Beastly.

The fire was reported at 5:40 pm PT Thursday, according to Los Angeles Fire Department spokesman Erik Scott, who added that firefighters had it put out in about 20 minutes. No one was injured, and there’s no word as to the extent of the damage.

Firefighters arriving at the home reported flames showing from a detached garage, Scott said.

Pettyfer walked the red carpet, did interviews and introduced the film at the premiere, but left after a short time presumably to deal with the fire.

Photo from PR Photos

Privacy Policy