I think he is the only one who plans to go back to work since CBS and Warner Bros. shut down production on Two and a Half Men.
According to People,
The actor, 45, who went on a bizarre rampage this week against the show’s creator, Chuck Lorre, has another year left on his contract earning him nearly $2 million an episode.
The show had been on hiatus while Sheen underwent a private rehab program and took a vacation. On Thursday, the network canceled the rest of the season because of what it called his “statements, conduct and condition.”
But Sheen tells ABC’s Good Morning America in a text message from the Bahamas that he’s 100 percent clean and plans to be on the set Tuesday, when he was originally supposed to return.
Charlie even discussed with RadarOnline a move to HBO for Â a 10 episode deal at $5 million an episode…
The Hollywood superstar revealed he was in serious negotiations to star in his own half-hour show, titled Sheenâ€™s Corner — a deal that would reputedly land him a whopping $5 million an episode.
â€œIâ€™m close to securing a deal with HBO for a 10 show guarantee,â€ Sheen told RadarOnline.comâ€™s Dylan Howard, exclusively.
â€œIt will be epic, all types of guests and we will focus on the truth and the absurd!â€
Despite Sheenâ€™s claims, a spokesperson for HBO said the network had not done any deal with the star.
Do you believe he has a deal with HBO?
Photo from PR Photos