Some of the links in this post are affiliate links, which means if you click on the link and purchase an item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Have you ever wondered how P!nk get her super cute pompadour hair style (I have!!!), well her hairstylist, Marcia Hamilton dishes on getting the look in 5 easy steps.
1. For this look, start with dirty hair. If your hair is really clean add a bit of a mattifying powder.
2. Section out the crown area and use a large barrel curling iron to create volume, pinning each curl formed out of the way.
3. Take a nickel size glob of pomade and rub hands together then applying to sides and back.
Celebrity Smart Tip: “When I use other styling products besides pomades, I always use mybotto inverted bottle holders like this hot pink one here to get every last drop of product out: they help me save time and money and they are great for reducing my use of plastic bottles,” says Marcia.
4. Brush sides back. If hair is too long, secure with bobby pins.
5. Take pins out of the crown, tease and run fingers through the curls. Spay with White Sands Stuck Up Mega Hold Hairspray for maximum hold and volume.
Hair by Marcia Hamilton; Photo from Fabulous Magazine