Rihanna Evacuated From Hotel After Fire!

Some of the links in this post are affiliate links, which means if you click on the link and purchase an item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.

Rihanna got the boot from her hotel in London this morning after a fire broke out in the building. Rihanna tweeted,  “Roamin da streets since 6am! Fyah in da telly #evacuationlife,” and later added “Fire in the Telly.” It looks like there was a problem with an elevator motor burning out causing smoke and the fire alarms to set off.

 Photos from Twitter

Privacy Policy