Skrillex Sets Hair on Fire During Birthday Cake Blowout!

Some of the links in this post are affiliate links, which means if you click on the link and purchase an item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.

DJ Skrillex had an unfortunate accident when he accidentally set his hair on fire after attempting to blow out his birthday candles.  On Tuesday the DJ was presented with a birthday cake and when he leaned over the cake to blow out the candles he accidentally set his hair on fire. He laughed it off though. Tip…don’t lean over cake with long hair!



Privacy Policy