Ariana Grande Suspends Tour After Horrific Bombing Kills 22, Injures 59

2016 American Music Awards - Arrivals

Ariana Grande has suspended her tour following the bombing at her concert in Manchester, England on Monday evening. According to reports a suicide bomber detained a bomb as the audience exited the arena killing at least 22 and injuring almost 60 (children are said to be among the deceased) minutes after Ariana left the stage. “This is currently being treated as a terrorist incident until police know otherwise,” Manchester police said in a statement at the time.

Ariana’s manager, Scooter Braun, said, “Tonight, our hearts are broken. Words cannot express our sorrow for the victims and families harmed in this senseless attack. We mourn the lives of children and loved ones taken by this cowardly act. We are thankful for the selfless service tonight of Manchester’s first responders who rushed towards danger to help save lives. We ask all of you to hold the victims, their families, and all those affected in your hearts and prayers.”

What we know so far:

Ariana has suspended her tour indefinitely–she is said to be in “in hysterics” after the tragic incident. She did write a very solemn tweet, “broken. from the bottom of my heart, i am so so sorry. i don’t have words.”

18-year-old student Georgina Callander first to be identified as one of the victims

A 23- year-old man has been arrested in connection with bombing, ISIS has claimed responsibility

This is sad and we need to pray for our world!

Photo from PR Photos

Add Comment