Some of the links in this post are affiliate links, which means if you click on the link and purchase an item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Samantha Barks showed off a cute updo at the BAFTAs styled by Marc Trinder for Charles Worthington Salon At-Home products, launching this March at Target. Want to learn how to get achieve this classic do with a twist…check it out below and watch the video for better images of the back of the hair.
1. Prep hair with Charles Worthington Salon At-Home Volume & Bounce Shampoo and Conditioner before blow drying.
3. Gently massage some Charles Worthington Salon At-Home Volume & Bounce Thick And Full 3D Boosting Crème into roots to add texture and volume whilst backcombing the roots of the hair.
4. Next, part the hair in the centre and loosely braid the side into pigtails and pin into each other at the nape of the neck.
5. Pin all remaining hair into the a natural bun shape and then carefully tease out strands and sections to loosen and give an elegant but textured effect.
6. Finish by lightly spraying hair with Charles Worthington Salon At-Home Style Setter Long Lasting Max Hold Hairspray to secure in place
Charles Worthington Salon At-Home Volume & Bounce Shampoo/Conditioner – $9.99
Charles Worthington Salon At-Home Volume & Bounce Thick And Full 3-D Boosting
Crème – $11.99
Charles Worthington Salon At-Home Long Lasting Max Hold Hairspray, $9.99
PRODUCTS AVAILABLE AT TARGET.COM AND SELECT TARGET LOCATIONS
NATIONWIDE STARTING IN MARCH.
Photo Courtesy of BAFTA/Charles Worthington