George Clooney & Stacy Keibler: Food Poisoning in Italy!

Some of the links in this post are affiliate links, which means if you click on the link and purchase an item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler suffered food poisoning at a restaurant in Itlay on July 4th. Keibler even tweeted, “Finally had a bad meal in Italy, our whole dinner party got food poisoning ‪#ohwell‬ at least I’m still in Italy.” The restaurant owner denies Clooney and his party got food poisoning at his restaurant

George Clooney and his girlfriend Stacy Keibler got to enjoy a meal they ate in Italy this week … twice — because hours after eating it … they both got a bad case of food poisoning … this according to sources connected with the couple.

George, Stacy, and some friends dropped by a restaurant in Cernobbio July 4th — in the same province where Clooney owns a fancy lake house — but they quickly regretted it.

Our sources — who are in a position to know — tell us the entire party who dined with George and Stacy that night got food poisoning.

But the manager of the restaurant in question told us … George and Co. must have gotten food poisoning elsewhere … because it didn’t happen at his restaurant.

Thankfully, we’re told no one ended up in the hospital.  We’re told everyone is fine.


Photo from PR Photos

Privacy Policy