Kylie Jenner is following in her big sisters footsteps and is taking us into her beauty world (which is very pricey by the way). The up and coming beauty mogul talked with the NYTimes about her beauty routine….but here are five things we learned:
1. She goes to a dermatologist-Christie Kidd in Beverly Hills who helped Kendall with her acne
2. She doesn’t like heavy makeup in real life. “If I’m going to see people, I won’t wear heavy makeup. It’s not attractive on me. When you see those pictures on my Instagram, they are usually for when I’m doing a photo shoot or an interview. Every time I get my makeup professionally done, I take a photo.”
3. For lashes she goes to CVS. “For my lashes, I like to go to CVS and explore all the falsies. I used to be obsessed with heavy lashes, but now I just want to find something super clean and light. I like the Wispies ones.”
4. She loves lipliners over lipstick. “I like lip liners over lipsticks. I have so many of them from so many different brands, so I just pick the color that works. I’m in the middle of creating my own lip kit, and I’m doing my three favorite colors: nude, a sepia color and a true brown. I’m super quick at this now. I could do this in 10 minutes.”
5. And drumroll…she still plumps her lips of course! “I still do Juvéderm for my lips. I go to Dr. Ourian in Beverly Hills. He’s the best, and he’s super natural about it. I was going to somebody before, and it was just looking crazy. I would recommend that anyone who gets it done go for a filler that lasts only two to four months. It’s annoying to keep going back, but you have the option of stopping it.”
And on a side note…Kim, Khloe and Kim are all debuting new beauty websites soon. Who will you tune into? All of them?
Photo from PR Photos