Some of the links in this post are affiliate links, which means if you click on the link and purchase an item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Valentine’s Day is right around the corner, but unless it all of a sudden February 15th you still h ave time to spice up your hairdo just in time for the romantic holiday. ghd Brand Ambassador David Babaii crated three looks for V-Day. Did you catch Gwyneth Paltrow’s hair at the Grammys…all via David!!
The Look: Sultry Date Night Waves
“For that special Valentine’s date, sultry, loose waves are a must.”
– Using the ghd soft curl iron, take large sections of hair and wrap around the barrel of the iron, alternating directions.
– Hold for ten seconds and release.
– Apply a light mist of hairspray to hold the style for curls that last all night.
“If you’re celebrating with the girls this Valentine’s Day, a smooth, feminine style with lots of body will catch the eye of any guy.”
– Blow dry hair using the ghd air™ hairdryer and a round brush.
– Using the ghd eclipse styler, smooth over the length of hair.
– Gently curl ends under, in towards the neckline.
The Look: Tousled Beachy Waves
“Opting for a night in? Messy, but irresistible beachy waves will drive him crazy.”
– Tousle hair dry upside to add volume.
– Once hair is dry, grab sections in various sizes and using the ghd classic curl ironand soft curl iron, wind the hair around the iron while keeping iron open. This technique creates soft, bouncy waves.
– After all sections are complete, separate a few strands with fingers and gently tousle hair at roots with fingertips.
Photo from ghd