Some of the links in this post are affiliate links, which means if you click on the link and purchase an item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
New York Fashion Week is over and may of the designs won’t be ready until early next year, but we can steal their beauty looks right now for Fall 2016—like the no makeup makeup look (above at the Tory Burch Spring/Summer 2017 with Honest Beauty). Makeup artist Diane Kendal created the look, “I wanted to create a natural look, pulling inspiration from the classic 70’s bohemian with an East Coast meets West Coast vibe.”
1. A Full, Softly Groomed Brow: Apply Honest Beauty Brow Filler using short upward strokes to accentuate the brows and add definition.
2. A Subtle Eye: Swipe the Honest Beauty True Velvet Eyeliner in Cocoa across your lash line. With a small brush, blend outwards, lightly smudging the liner onto the bottom, creating a soft V-shape. Finish by adding a light coat of Honest Beauty Truly Lush Mascara + Primer in Black Mirror on the outer corners of the top lashes only.
3. A Faux Freckle: Dot the Honest Beauty True Velvet Eyeliner in Cocoa across the cheeks and nose blending with fingertips so that it fades into the skin creating the illusion of a sunkissed look.
4. A Natural Flush on the Cheeks: Smile & blend the Honest Beauty Crème Blush in Truly Teasing onto the cheek bones for a slight flush.
5. A Matte Nude Lip: Trace the outer edges of the lips then fill with the Honest Beauty Truly Kissable Lip Crayon in Honey Kiss.
6. A Touch of Radiance: Top things off with Jessica Alba’s favorite, the Magic Balm to eyes, cheeks and lips.
But what else what we loving….Metallic nails, defines eyes, hair accessories, braids and deep parts.
1. Metallic Nails—like the ones all over Instagram and the 3.1 Phillip Lim runway show
2. Defined eyes took center stage at the Nicole Miller, Anna Sui, and Prabal Gurung runways shows.
3. And The No Makeup Makeup look was all over the Michael Kors and Tommy Hilfiger. Models looks youthful and clean but polished!
4. Hair Ornaments and accessories looked beautiful at Rodarte, Marchesa and Carmen Marc Valvo.
5. Braids, especially messy braids were full and at the Alice + Olivia show and the Irina Shabayeva we saw two tight smooth braids.
6. Deep parts like the ones seen at the Narciso Rodriguez dare just classic mainstays.