Some of the links in this post are affiliate links, which means if you click on the link and purchase an item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Allure Magazine is one of my favorite mags…its just so full of beauty stuff which I love. So when they announce their coveted Best of Beauty Award Winners, I listen. Allure’s editors test thousands of items, review double blind studies and review independent research and consult with industry experts, such as dermatologists, makeup artists, hairstylists, and cosmetic chemists, before determining the winners. Each of this year’s award winners represent the best-of-the-best from among the hundreds of prestige, mass and specialty beauty brands.
This year’s winners include:
- The Big Breakthroughs: This elite category highlights the 16 most innovative product and design introductions of the year, including:
- Benefit They’re Real Push-Up Liner
- Juvederm Voluma XC
- St. Tropez Self Tan Express
- Formula X Press Pods
- CoverGirl UltraSmooth Hair Smoothing Foundation
- L’Oreal Paris Makeup Genius App
- Conair Infinity Pro Curl Secret
- MAC Masterclass Oval 6 Brush
- Lips: The colors and textures that will make your pout pop, such as Nars Audacious Lipstick in Rita, a feisty, long-wearing red that bathes lips in moisture, keeping them plump and pliant.
- Hair: The care, styling, and color products that keep hair looking its best, including Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser Fortifying Shampoo and Conditioner, which makes brittle hair twice as strong with a cocktail of keratin and cupuacu butter.
- Skin: Load up on the most effective skin-care cleansers, moisturizers, anti-agers, and treatments, such as Elure Advanced Brightening Lotion which gets rid of dark spots in four weeks.
- Best Beauty Steals: The under $10 wonders across all beauty categories that really deliver, including Nugg Hydrating, Revitalizing, and Deep Cleansing Face Masks, which are nifty, single-use masks made from natural ingredients at only $2.99 each.
The full results of Allure’s Best of Beauty Awards can be found at allure.com/go/best-of-beauty and in the October issue, hitting newsstands September 23.