Some of the links in this post are affiliate links, which means if you click on the link and purchase an item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Olivier Martinez and Gabriel Aubry are trying to play nice…Martinez has dropped the criminal complaint he had against Aubry after their Thanksgiving day brawl.”Olivier informed the LAPD and the Los Angeles City Attorney’s Office that he was no longer interested in pursuing criminal charges against Aubry,” a source close to the situation tells RadarOnline.com exclusively.”The LAPD had turned the case over to the Attorney’s Office to determine if any charges should be filed. However, since the complaining witness has subsequently indicated he doesn’t want to proceed, it is likely the case is dead on arrival.”
Aubry also dropped his restraining order against Martinez after coming to a custody agreement with Halle Berry over their daughter, Nahla. “Aubry and Berry worked out a confidential settlement last week that included specific language about how none of the parties — Halle, Gabe or Olivier — would pursue criminal charges against the another. All sides managed to agree to satisfactory terms with the focus being on ending the mayhem for the sake of Halle and Gabriel’s daughter Nahla,” the source says. “Gabe suffered horrific injuries from the fight, but as part of the settlement he reached with Halle on Thursday he agreed to drop the bid for the permanent restraining order against Martinez,” a source previously told Radar. “Gabe feels that there are enough layers of protection in the settlement agreement that will protect him and Nahla.”
Photo from INFDaily.com