Some of the links in this post are affiliate links, which means if you click on the link and purchase an item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Creepy is in!!! The Roommate starring Minka Kelly & Leighton Meester came in at # 1 this weekend with a little over $15 Million.
1. Roommate (Screen Gems/Sony) NEW [2,787 Theaters] Friday $6.5M, Saturday $6.7M, Weekend $15.5M
2. Sanctum 3D (Relativity/Universal) NEW [2,534] Friday $3.5M, Saturday $4.6M, Weekend $9.7M
3. No Strings Attached (Paramount) Week 3 [3,050 Theaters] Friday $2.9M, Saturday $3.8M, Weekend $8M, Cume $51.4M
4. The Kingâ€™s Speech (The Weinstein Co) Week 11 [2,584 Theaters] Friday $2.3M, Saturday $3.8M, Weekend $7.5M, Cume $83.3M
5. Green Hornet 3D (Sony) Week 4 [3,033 Theaters] Friday $1.7M, Saturday $3.3M, Weekend $6.2M, Cume $87.3M
6. The Rite (New Line/Warner Bros) Week 2 [2,985 Theaters] Friday $1.9M, Saturday $2.7M, Weekend $5.8M, Cume $23.9M
7. The Mechanic (CBS Films/Sony) Week 2 [2,704 Theaters] Friday $1.7M, Saturday $2.6M, Weekend $5.1M, Cume $19.8M
8. True Grit (Paramount) Week 7 [2,902 Theaters] Friday $1.4M, Saturday $2.4M, Weekend $4.7M, Cume $155M
9. The Dilemma (Universal) Week 4 [2,545 Theaters] Friday $1.1M, Estimated Weekend $3.4M, Estimated Cume $45.7M
10. Black Swan (Fox Searchlight) Week 10 [1,977 Theaters] Friday $1M, Estimated Weekend $3.4M, Estimated Cume $96M
Photo from Screen Gems