Some of the links in this post are affiliate links, which means if you click on the link and purchase an item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Sally Hansen never ceases to amaze me…just when you think that they already have an amazing line of nail products they go and drop a new one on us—color and care all rolled into one. The Color Therapy products include nail polish, top coat, and nail & cuticle oil, inspired by women’s desire to wear beautiful color while simultaneously caring for their nails. YES! So basically we get a base coat and color with a ton of benefits like argan, acai, and evening primrose oil —so exciting!
So how does it work exactly?
- Sally Hansen’s Color Therapy nail polish contains a patented micro-delivery system that delivers an argan oil-enriched formula, resulting in intensive nourishment and instant moisture for healthier-looking nails.
- The Color Therapy nail polish needs no base coat so the oil complex can directly contact the bare nail.
- Color Therapy blends a complex of natural argan, acai, and evening primrose oil to condition weak, dry nails. Argan oil contains high levels of unsaturated fatty acids, as well as vitamin E, an antioxidant vital for healthy skin and nails. Acai berry oil is rich in omega-3, 6, and 9 essential fatty acids that are valued for nutrition and conditioning in skin and hair care. Evening primrose oil features essential fatty acids that are known to help reinforce hair strength.
- 9 out of 10 women experienced a noticeable improvement in their natural nails after wearing the Color Therapy nail polish.
- Vibrant tones, available in three magnificent palettes, glide on for a radiant, shiny finish with up to 10 days of fade-proof, chip-resistant wear. The Color Therapy nail polish provides the ultimate color that cares while you wear, with everything needed to restore nails without sacrificing luminous color.
Complete your manicure with the Color Therapy top coat and nail & cuticle oil, both formulated with the same argan oil contained in the nail polish. The top coat provides an ultra-glossy finish for extended wear, and the nail & cuticle oil, the ultimate in nail therapy, instantly makes nails and cuticles look healthier, restored, and rejuvenated.
Check out the color collections below:
Rich Tones: Bold deep tones with a brilliant impact
- Ohm My Magenta Say “namaste” to this magnificent reddish-purple
- Slicks And Stones A lustrous crystalized purple
- Shea Dream Enrich and nourish in a metallic buttercream hue
- Red-iance Energize with this cherry red
- Haute Springs Clear your head with a restorative red
- Red-y To Glow Harness a zen attitude with a medium cerise tint
- Exotic Acai Cleanse your color palette with this plum tone
- Indiglow Shimmer with an electric metallic violet
- Good As Blue Refresh with this daring navy
- Soothing Sapphire Reflect and restore in a saturated blue jewel tone
- Ja-Cozy Melt away in the aquatic tones of cobalt blue
- Reflection Pool Go with the flow in a metallic aquamarine
- Teal Good A vibrant cerulean lifts the spirits
- Cool Cucumber A deep refreshing garden green
- Bamboost An uplifting yet tranquil muted green
Pinks/Corals: Deep and understated pink tones for the perfect pop of color
- Pampered in Pink Revitalize with this punchy pink
- Aura’nt You Relaxed? Invigorate your senses with vibrant coral
- Soak At Sunset A rose gold tinged with tangerine
- Rosy Quartz A crystallized classic pale pink
- Sheer Nirvana A marvelous marshmallow with hint of muted lilac
- Primrose And Proper A delicate medium pink hue
- Rosy Glow This beautiful begonia pink replenishes and restores
- Berry Smooth A bright electric pink berry
- Mauve Mantra Conjure calm with this carnation tint
- Robes and Rosé A metallic and bubbly fuchsia
- Couple’s Massage Unwind with this shimmery pastel peach
Nudes: Elegant and daring neutrals for the perfect polished finish
- Steely Serene Get centered in a gorgeous greige
- Powder Room A ladylike pearlescent blushed nude
- Chai On Life A warm calming taupe
- Well, Well, Well Keep it clean in this milky hue
- Make My Clay Submit to serenity in this earthy putty shade
- Therapewter Meditate in a deep charcoal metallic
- Haute Stone Relax and revive the senses with this deep clay
- Mud Mask Melt away stress with this earthy mocha brown
- Glow With The Flow A luminous and naturally radiant pale bronze shimmer
- Blushed Petal Breathe it out in a botanical blush tone
- Re-Nude Take some me time with this peach-tinged taupe
The New Sally Hansen Color Therapy range is expected to hit shelves in December 2016. Suggested retail price for each product is $8.99.
Is is weird that I obsess over nail polish, but I rarely wear it on my hands…I love to paint my toes though!
Photos from Sally Hansen